I spent the past week in Nederland visiting my grandmas, and boy did we have a good time! When I got there on Monday, Nannie let me open my birthday present early. It was a Lightning McQueen Scooter with matching helmet, gloves, pads and bell. It didn't take me long before I was cruising down the driveway and all through the house.


On Tuesday, Nannie set up a slip and slide, bought me a soccer ball cookie cake and invited everyone over for an early celebration. I loved getting to see everyone, and I loved playing around in the water.




I spent some time with my great-grandparents, got to meet my new cousin Levi, and played trains, puzzles, and badmiton with Uncle Lawrence!


On Thursday, I went with Mommy, Nana, Liz, John, Aunt Jenny and the girls to the San Jacinto monument and Battleship Texas. Poppy met us out there, and we went all the way to the top of the tower! I loved looking out the windows.



It was very hot at the battleship, but I enjoyed seeing how big everything was. I pretended to shoot the guns, walked around the ship, and played around on the deck. I sunk your battleship!!





After seeing the tourist sites, we ate at the Monument Inn where we watched all the huge boats go by. We thought that was pretty awesome! On the way home, Nana "drove" us over the water on the ferry. It was a fun and exhausting day! On Saturday night, we went to Allie's wedding. My cousins and I tore up the dance floor at the reception. I boogied the night away, and even got a dance with the beautiful bride!


Now only a few more days until my 3rd birthday!!!!
1 comment:
Had so much fun visiting with you last week. You are a ball of fire and keep Nannie young. I loved every minute of your stay. Hope you are enjoying your scooter and zipping around your neighborhood.
Love you and see you soon!
Nannie
Post a Comment