Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Am THREE!!!!

On Friday, July 29, I opened my eyes and immediately asked Mommy "Am I three?" She said yes, and I was so excited! When I got to the kitchen, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a brand new, shiny big boy bike! I immediately took it outside to ride up and down the street, and I didn't even care that I was still in my pjs. Mom made me some Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast, and then Nannie, Mommy and I went to the mall to see Winnie the Pooh. We had a brief evacuation because something happened to the fire alarm, but once I finally got to watch the movie, I really liked it. I got to open a few more presents that evening, including some cars, an Elmo backpack I REALLY wanted, a Thomas bathing suit and a cool Cars umbrella. I love getting new stuff!On Saturday morning, I had an awesome Thomas the Train birthday party out at the splash park. Lots of my school friends came, as well as the girls and a few other kids. We played on the playground, splashed at the spray park, ate Thomas cake, and I opened lots of presents. It was so much fun! Monday I went for my three year old checkup and got an A+ across the board. I was 29 lbs (25%-50%) and 3 ft tall (25%). Along with turning three, there is a lot more change on the way. My parents sold our house, so we are packing up. I am so excited that we are building a new house, but I know I will have to be patient. We may even be living with Aunt Jenny, Uncle Troy and the girls while it is being built. Can you imagine the adventures we will have? There should be some exciting blogs to come throughout the next year!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to share in all your birthday festivities. You look so cool on your new, big boy bicycle.

I had a great time spending the week with you and can't wait to see you again very soon.

Love you,
Nannie