Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ready, Set....Go!

The new school year has begun, and it is great so far. Monday was my first day in Suite 450, and Mommy and I took our annual back to school picture. I decided it would be a good idea to dress up a bit for my new teachers, and Mommy thought I looked very handsome!Instead of going into my classroom for drop-off, Mommy leaves me to eat breakfast in the cafeteria. It was hard for Mommy to leave me in there, but I like being a big boy! Friday was my first ever Show and Tell at school. The letter was "W" and the theme was "school', so I brought a whiteboard and presented it to the whole class. On Wednesday I started my new Super Aquatots swimming class, and my new teacher, Ms. Elizabeth, is wonderful. There are only two of us in my class right now, so I get lots of one-on-one instruction. I love to swim! Saturday was one of the most awesome days ever. I had my very first soccer practice, and I made sure to wear ALL of my gear. My new cleats and shin guards are too cool. My friends from school are on my team, and Daddy is our coach. It doesn't get much better than that! We are the Dynamos, and we will be the red team. I've already requested to have jersey #1, just like my Dad. Practice was a little crazy, but it will be so much fun. Gooooo Dynamos! Yesterday afternoon I suited up and headed out to Kennedy's birthday party at the pool. I jumped in a million times, went down the big slide and swam around a bit without any floaties. It is so fun seeing my friends outside of class, and I have another party today as well. I think this year is going to be the best!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I absolutely adore your new soccer outfit. You look so grown up and I know you are going to have an awesome season!

It's so much fun watching you grow up into the big boy you are today ~ swimming, playing soccer, going into the big boy room at school and soon getting your big boy bed at your new house. Just don't grow up too fast.

I love you, I miss you and can't wait to see you again.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie