Monday, September 5, 2011
Happy Labor Day!
Today was an absolutely gorgeous day. After two months of temperatures in the 100s, we woke up to a high of 85 degrees, and to make it even better...no school today! We rode bikes, played outside all day, grilled and of course had some quality time on the trampoline. I love playing with my cousins all the time, and they love playing with me!
As for our new house, earlier this week we drove by to find a slab. I wanted to take a picture in my new room. I asked if we could sleep there, but Mommy said not yet. Bummer!
This weekend I brought my camera out to snap a few photos of the framing. By the end of the week, that part should be done. I can't wait for new house to be ready.
Swimming lessons are going pretty great. I really like my teacher, and this week I accomplished jumping in, turning around and swimming to the side all by myself! Best of all, I mastered the back float. I can finally do something that Dad can't do! I still don't like to get my ears wet, but I decided to accept that it just has to happen sometimes.
I aced all my objectives at school this past week, and I even got to bring Monkey to show and tell! Other than that, it has been soccer practice and party time. I have been to three parties in the past two weekends! Seeing my friends outside of class is awesome, and the parties have been a blast.
Another fun week ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look how much your beautiful cousins adore playing with you. So much fun!!
I'm so happy to hear that you are floating on your back at swimming. That is quite an accomplishment.
Can't wait to watch your soccer game this Saturday and see all the progress on your new house. See you soon.
Love you forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment