Sunday, September 11, 2011
What a Weekend!
I almost had more fun than I could handle this weekend. Friday afternoon, Nannie surprised me by picking me up early from school. We had a fun afternoon before heading out for dinner and a quick visit to the lot. It's really starting to look like a house, and we almost have a roof!
Saturday was a huge day for me. We started the morning off with my first official soccer game!!
Daddy got us together for some stretching and warm-ups. We were ready to go! 

The other team was older and more experienced than us, but we still did a really great job. I had so much fun, but boy was it tiring running up and down the field. We did have the best crowd out there though, and even some of my teachers from school came out to watch. I was lucky enough to have Nannie, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Troy, Kaly, Hannah, Campbell, and of course my parents cheering me on!
One game down and five to go. Later that afternoon, I went to Jack's birthday party. It was a blast, and I even did the zipline (without the bucket) all by myself! I sang all the songs and played all the games, including a killer baseball hit, and have you ever seen a better icing moustache?
Saturday afternoon, we went to Hannah's soccer game and then finally just hung out at home. I had more fun than I could stand! Today Daddy and I headed down to Nederland for a few days, and I'm looking forward to spending some time with all my family there. I'll miss Mommy, but I promised her we'd be back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so excited to be with you at your very first soccer game ever! I was so proud of you and all your teammates. You are right when you say you had the biggest crowd of fans...they were awesome.
So happy that I get to spend even more time with you in Nederland this week.
I love you with all my heart.
Hugs & kisses forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment