Saturday, September 24, 2011
In Full Swing
The school year and soccer season are in full swing, and I have been very busy. We have soccer practice on Tuesdays, swimming on Wednesdays, and soccer games on Saturdays. The past two weeks in soccer we have played much older and bigger teams, but I have played my heart out.
I love kicking the ball, and I am not afraid to push my way through the crowd. I haven't scored a goal yet, but I know my day will come. 


I love playing and I especially love having my dad as my coach! He makes sure we all have a fun time.
I am also very excited that my new house is really taking shape. We go out several times a week to check the progress, and it is moving right along.
I love walking into my new room, and I've already decided that when I start getting trophies, they will go in my window!
For now, I am most excited about having an upstairs. I was thrilled when I got to go up the staircase to my new playroom!
I don't have any pictures, but Daddy and I went to Nederland for a short visit. I had a wonderful time seeing all my relatives. I went swimming with the boys, watched Ryan's baseball game (and cheered REALLY loud), played golf with Nannie at MaMa and PaPa's, and played some lacrosse with Uncle Daniel. I can't wait to go back again very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you are having a fantastic fall. I can tell by the pictures that you are honing your soccer skills and getting more aggressive. Way to go!
Next time I come up to see you we can go play in your playroom upstairs in your new house. I can't wait to see it.
I love you with all my heart!
Nannie
Post a Comment