It's hard to believe this is my 200th post! I have had so many adventures the past three years, and there is no slowing down now. A few weeks ago, I went to the movies with my good friends Kennedy and Hailey. We loved hanging out together outside of school and soccer. Mommy had to remind me that it's not polite to kiss on girls...especially during the movie! I can't help that I love the ladies.

Wakeland football has started, so we made a trip out to a game recently. Eventually lots of our friends showed up, and I even went down and met Wally the Wolverine. I screamed as loud as I could "Let's go BLUE!" For some reason, everyone thought that was too funny.

I had a very successful trip to the dentist, and I got to pick out a brand new toothbrush. I've been practicing my swish and spit, and I love that I can use big boy toothpaste now!

Soccer is still going strong and is better than ever. Last weekend, I scored a goal just as the game came to an end. It felt great! Today, Daddy was so proud of me because I was very focused and aggressive. At one point, I stole the ball, dribbled all the way down the field and kicked it in the goal. Soccer is so much fun!


Last weekend, Aunt Elizabeth, Uncle Johnny and Nana were all in town. We danced the night away to some George Strait in the kitchen. Yeehaw!

We also went out to the state fair, and I had a blast. I did everything you're supposed to do at the fair. I had a delicious Fletcher's corny dog, as well as funnel cake, cotton candy, and ice cream.

I went with my parents, Nana and Kaly up in the ferris wheel. It was so high!!

I got to see Big Tex, but he didn't say anything to us.

I fed lots of animals at the petting zoo, and I even got to see some zebras.

I learned all about farming and practiced harvesting fruit and eggs. They even gave me money to buy a snack when I turned in all my crops. Too cool!

The auto show was one of my favorite things we did at the fair. I drove every car I could climb into, including a pace car and real race car. Vroom, vroom!

I even managed to find a Heisman trophy, and I had to strike a pose.

We wrapped up the trip by winning a ball on the Midway and riding plenty of rides! I'm so glad I got to experience the fair with my cousins.

With cooler weather coming soon, there should be plenty more adventures on the way!
1 comment:
You make me smile so big when I get to read your blog. Your life definitely is full of fun and exciting adventures.
So proud that you are getting more confident in your soccer playing and I know there will be many more years of watching you at your many sporting events.
Speaking of sporting events ~ don't be giving all those ladies your Nannie's kisses! We will discuss that further in the coming years.
I love you bunches.
Nannie
Post a Comment