Monday, October 24, 2011

Party Time

Fall is here, and it is party time! Last week we celebrated the end of soccer season with a party at the practice field. We were spoiled to pizza, juice boxes and playground time every week after practice, but our parents added cookies, fruit, and cake to the celebration. I helped set up and was so proud when Daddy presented me with my very first trophy. I can't wait for next season!!
Friday night we attended the fall festival at my school. I was so excited to wear my Woody costume!!
I even ran across my good friend Gavin who was dressed up as Buzz Lightyear. I dominated all the games and got tons of candy. I showed up all the older kids by winning the prizes on the first try.I got my face painted and even enjoyed some cotton candy. My friends and I had a blast being dressed up and hanging out together way past our bedtime. Jack and I had fun trading hats for a while, and I had to visit with my princesses of course! Halloween is going to be a blast.
Saturday my parents took me out to a pumpkin patch. I played games, jumped in the bounce house and even went in the haystack maze. I went in search of the best pumpkin ever. These little ones didn't cut it, but they were fun to see. These were two of the most gigantic pumpkins I had ever seen! Mom wouldn't let me buy either one though. I eventually asked if I could have a really cool gourd, so Daddy bought it for me. In other exciting news, Mommy brought a guitar home for me! One of her friends was nice enough to let me use it, and I have been playing it non-stop. I play wake-up songs, night night songs, even shower songs! I love my music!! Sunday night Mommy and Daddy went to Game 4 of the World Series between the Texas Rangers and the St. Louis Cardinals. I waved to them on TV, and they brought me some awesome souveniers. Yesterday was Daddy's birthday and we both decided to stay home and celebrate all day. We had lunch out together and shared my first milkshake. It was delicious! We went mudding in his truck and even went fishing. I caught this fish all by myself, and several more too. I love the fall, and I love my Daddy!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You make an awesome Woody! I especially like that your friend Gavin was Buzz Light Year and your princess friends were gorgeous.

But, what I really liked was the picture of you and that fish you caught all by yourself. Hopefully, you can take Nannie fishing soon. And maybe play me a few songs on your new guitar!!!

Love and miss you,
Nannie