Parties, candy and costumes are three of my favorite things, and there were plenty of them this Halloween weekend. Saturday I went to a friend's birthday party at the indoor soccer field, and then headed over to my soccer buddy Audrey's house for a Halloween party. I dressed up as a pirate, and we played pass the pumpkin, Mummy (or mommy) wrapping, and there was even a pinata. My friends and I partied like crazy and had so much fun! On Sunday, we helped Uncle Troy carve a pumpkin. At first I didn't want to touch the pumpkin guts, but I eventually helped clean that pumpkin out. 
Monday we had a party at school, and that night I got dressed in my Woody costume.
We went trick or treating with my cousins and their neighborhood friends. I was the lone boy in a herd of girls, and everyone thought I was adorable. 

We walked all over the neighborhood and got tons of candy. I even found a pirate ship that was pretty awesome.
I ended the night by helping pass out candy to the other kids, and that was almost more fun than the trick-or-treating.
Today we went by my new house to check on the progress. The driveway and patio were poured and ready for me to ride my scooter on! 
I was especially excited to find that the light fixtures were in and working, and better yet, I can reach the switches. It's coming along quickly, and I can't wait to celebrate Thanksgiving with everyone in my new home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So much fun! It certainly seems as if you are definitely a party animal!
As for your house; it looks awesome. Like you, I can't wait to share our Thanksgiving weekend with you in your new home!!
Love you forever,
Nannie
Post a Comment