Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall Fun

Things have been crazy the last few weeks and Mommy's cameras are having some issues, so I've gotten a bit behind on my blog.  During the week, things are pretty normal with school, swimming lessons and playing with the girls.  Occasionally I find time to do a little artwork.  I was especially proud of this awesome dinosaur.  ROAR!  I also thoroughly enjoyed my very first Ring Pop.  Leftover Halloween candy is tasty!
A few weekends ago we went down to Nederland for a visit.  I went to see the all the boys play soccer, and we had a great time.  It was fun playing with a big group of guys for a change! 
My PaPa Collins was so excited about my visit that he bought some new tools to help me pick some oranges off his tree.  We filled up an entire grocery bag and barely made a dent in his crop.  Mama even let me pick a lemon or two.  Of course I had fun with all my family, and as always, the visit was far too short. 


The big excitement around here has been centered around my new house. We have been going several times a week to check the progress. One night Daddy and I kicked the soccer ball around in the backyard. I can't wait until I can play out there every single night.
It was awesome getting to tape up the walls so the painters knew where to touch up. I know I will be eating MANY meals in my new kitchen, too.
Last night we had a special dinner with Aunt Jenny, Uncle Troy and the girls.  Since they are out of town this weekend, it was our last dinner all living together. I'm going to miss seeing them everyday, and I'm so thankful they let us stay for a while!  Today was the big day that Mommy and Daddy got to sign the papers. We couldn't walk on the wood floor because it had just been finished, but we went into the kitchen through the back and hung out for a little while. 
Tomorrow starts the big move, and in a few days everyone will arrive for Thanksgiving.  What a wonderful life to be thankful for!!!

No comments: