The past week was one of the most exciting weeks ever! Last weekend we moved all our stuff into the new house and started unpacking like crazy.
I love my new house so much that I never want to leave. Mommy even tried to take me to the movies, but I did not want to go. After the first official dinner in the house, I even slept in my new big boy bed all by myself the very first night. The awesome Spiderman sheets are my favorite! 
After only having a few days to unpack, we were expecting lots of visitors for Thanksgiving. I specifically asked mommy to make me a pumpkin pie for the festivities, and she she said yes. She did the measuring, but I did all the pouring and lots of stirring. It went into the oven as I went off to bed, and when I woke up on Tuesday...it was ready! I never would try it, but it sure looked delicious. 
By Wednesday, all our guests had arrived: Aunt Elizabeth & Uncle John, Nana, Nannie, Uncle Daniel, Uncle Clint, Aunt Lori and the boys. I was so excited to have ALL my cousins over at my house that I could hardly stand it. I love them all so much, and we have so much fun together. It was wild and crazy, but so much fun. We played outside with sports equipment, sidewalk chalk, & empty boxes (which are always the best), and we bounced around on the new trampoline that Nana gave me for Christmas. My new big back yard had plenty of room for all of us. Thanksgiving morning we watched the parade together and then ate a delicious lunch. The kids table was the place to be for a fun time!
Thanksgiving night we cheered on the Aggies in their last game against t.u. for a while. They lost, but we love them anyway! 

Friday we took a break from the turkey with pictures and mexican food. It is so great when everyone is together. 




On Saturday everyone headed home, and I got started on the Christmas decorations. Mommy and Daddy were laughing at me, but these are stockings right? 
This time of year is so much fun, and we are so happy to be home for the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited to see your new house all decorated! I know you and your parents are really enjoying this special time of year in your wonderful, forever home.
Spending Thanksgiving with you was the best time of my life.
I love you forever and ever,
Nannie
Post a Comment