We are only a few weeks in, but 2012 seems to be treating me pretty well. I've decided it will be a year of more adventure, more excitement, and more FUN! In fact, I even worked it into my New Year's resolution, and my parents were thrilled!
Last weekend, my dad went to the ranch with the guys and Aunt Elizabeth came down for a visit. We had a wonderful time. She came to my soccer game and took us all out to eat at a restaurant where they throw the pizza dough in the air. I even got to have some to play with at my table. Too cool!
This weekend we stayed very busy. On Saturday, we got up and went to Kaly's basketball game. Then she came to watch my soccer game. I love it when I have fans! After that, we had lunch, watched some Wakeland soccer and ran some errands. We were out all day long, and I was exhausted!
On Wednesday, I graduated from my swimming class. I got my ribbon and T-shirt and will move up to the next level next week. Mommy was so proud. My friend Siena is not taking next session, so we decided to have her and Kennedy over for an end of the swimming class party. Ok, really it was just an excuse to play, eat a lot of food, and watch the Texans in their first ever second round playoff game. They might have lost, but we had fun playing in the backyard and rocking out upstairs!
Mommy was off of work today, and I talked her into taking me to the movies. We met up with my friend Nehemiah to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. I loved all the singing and dancing, and I was moving in my seat the whole time!
I guess tomorrow the holidays will be over and it will be back to full weeks of school and normal routine. Lookout 2012....here I come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot wait to see what 2012 holds for you. I do know that I will be eagerly anticipating all your wonderful adventures and, hopefully, you will let me join in as many as possible.
I love and miss you so much. See you in a couple weeks.
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment