Thursday, February 2, 2012

PJs and Grandpas

It has been business as usual around here with soccer, school and swimming.  The weather is still great, so I am still spending quite a bit of time outside in the afternoon and evenings.  I love cruising around my yard and parking my Jeep at my house. 
On the weekends I do whatever it takes to stay in my pjs as long as possible.  I get my parents to join the fun too.  We play board games like checkers and Monopoly, video games on the Wii, cars, blocks and even karaoke.  It has been so much fun breaking in all my Christmas toys! 
Last week was my Paw Paw's birthday, and even though he is in heaven, we decided he deserved a party.  The girls came over to have pizza that Daddy made, and then we released balloons to send up to Paw Paw.  I bet he loved them! 

This past weekend my Poppy came up to visit and see the new house for the first time.  After my soccer game, we went to hit some balls at Top Golf.  It was cold, but I still had a great time. 

Next week is the last soccer game of the season, and the last one with my current team.  New adventures to come.....

1 comment:

Nana said...

Looks like you have been very busy.
Some day I would like to go to Top Golf with you. Would you give me a lesson? I love you Carter Bell!!
Nana