That evening we got dressed up and headed to church with Nannie. I clapped to the music and then fell asleep during mass. I couldn't quite understand why Baby Jesus wasn't there for his own party, but Mommy tried her best to explain it.
Afterward, we went to Mama and PaPa Collins' house for punch, snacks and desserts. Yummy stuff!
Then I went to Aunt Mary Sue's to open presents with Poppy. I got Buzz Lightyear, some movies, games and puzzles. Then it was back to Nannie's and off to bed so Santa could come! When I woke up the next morning, I found exactly what I asked for....a JEEP! I also got books, a game, a movie, new pajamas, Bullseye, headphones and a Happy Napper penguin. I must have been one good boy in 2011!
After Santa, we opened presents with Nannie, Papa Vaughn and Uncle Daniel. I got a karaoke machine and an automatic NERF machine gun. I had a blast singing in the mic and shooting at my dad. It was awesome!!
We had Christmas lunch at MaMa and Papa's house and then opened MORE presents. I am one lucky boy! It seems like everyone got me a gift, even though I was supposed to only get two. I had fun playing with my cousin Levi, and I'm starting to remember who everyone is. What an awesome Christmas it was!!
The day after Christmas, we made the trip back to Prosper. Mommy and I stayed home all week and played. I did go to school with her one day and we did a bit of shopping, but I stayed in my pajamas for the most part. Friday night we went to a New Years Eve Eve party with my soccer friends. I helped Mommy bake a few cakes, and we went over for food, fun and fireworks. The sparklers were great!
New Years Eve we had dinner and a present exchange with my friend Kennedy and her parents at a restaurant. We ended 2011 with a quiet night at home...perfect! Today we rang in the New Year by throwing some food on the grill and having the girls over to play. It was a great day to either play outside or stay in and watch football.
I am ready for all the excitement that 2012 is going to bring!!!!

1 comment:
It was so wonderful to have you in Nederland for Christmas. You are such a joy and you make everyday so much fun.
I love you more than you know and I can't wait to see what adventures you will have in 2012!
Loving you,
Nannie
Post a Comment