Sunday, February 19, 2012

Celebrate Good Times!

The past few weeks have been filled with visitors and celebrations....two of my favorite things!  My indoor soccer season wrapped up, and we hosted the end of year party at my house.  All my soccer buddies came over for food, trophies, and an awesome soccer ball cake that Mommy made.  It was fun, but I am going to enjoy a few weeks off before my new outdoor team starts up.


 Dad and I enjoyed a quiet Superbowl Sunday lounging around the media room on the new couch that Poppy gave us.  The Patriots lost, but we had a good time anyway.  
Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle John came in for a long weekend and threw a Valentine's Day party at our house.  There were decorations, cupcakes, candy, and of course, presents.  We had a blast modeling the new Disney pjs that Nana sent us.  


I would live in my Woody jammies if my parents would let me!  When used in conjunction with my clown nose, the overall cuteness gets me out of trouble, too.  
This weekend Uncle Daniel, Nannie and Papa Vaughn came to visit, and they threw me a Mardi Gras party!  Nannie and I decorated the upstairs and then put on a parade through the house.  We threw beads to the crowd, waved the flag and ended by cutting the King Cake.  Delicious! 




 It was so much fun getting to play with everyone throughout the house.  

At home, I'm still enjoying my playroom and waiting for our new patio to be finished.  We also went to a Wakeland basketball game and are counting down the days until baseball season.  


I get to stay home with Dad tomorrow, and then Nana will be here to visit on Thursday.  More celebrations to come!

No comments: