Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Week with Daddy

At the end of February, Mommy was gone to San Antonio for competition for five whole days.  Nana came up to hang out with Daddy and me, and boy did we have a great time.  I got Nana a birdhouse for her birthday, so we took some time to paint it together.  I can't wait to see how it looks in her yard!
 Kaly and Hannah were gone for the weekend with Uncle Troy, so we got to spend some quality time with Campbell and Aunt Jenny.  We played around outside, and even had a sleepover at my house!  I always have fun playing with Cams.
 Daddy and I also spent an evening out with some of his friends.  We went to watch the Allen Wranglers, an arena league football team.  The popcorn and thundersticks were awesome.

 Eventually Mommy came home, and it was back to business as usual.  This weekend, my new soccer team had its very first practice.  We are going to have tons of fun this spring.  Afterward, Kennedy, Hailey, Jack and I convinced our parents to take us to IHOP for pancakes....delicious!  The weather was perfect all weekend, and we spent most of it playing outside.  I rode my bike around the neighborhood, jumped for hours on the trampoline and played all kinds of sports out back.  The weekend wouldn't be complete without a picnic and finding the perfect location for my new pinwheel.
 Now I'm counting down....only 5 days until spring break!!

No comments: