Sunday, August 19, 2012

Big Brother!!!!

So it turns out that my mom and dad know how to keep secrets from me!  In the middle of June, I told mom that I had been thinking and that I decided that I wanted  a baby.  Well, it turns out she already had one in her tummy!  She didn't tell me for six more weeks though!  Boy was I surprised and excited when Dad gave me my big brother shirt and a picture of my new baby.

I've been very patient waiting for a chance to see and hear my baby, so mom and dad surprised me again by taking me for a private scan to see.  It was really cool seeing everything on the screen and hearing the heartbeat.
 They told me that I could be the first to know if it was a boy or a girl, so I finally got to surprise them.  The tech called me over and whispered into my ear.  I turned around with a huge grin and shouted "It's a SISTER!"
 I am so excited to be a big brother, and I've already started picking things out for the baby.  Now we just have to be very patient while it grows big and strong.  I can't wait until February!!!


No comments: