Saturday, August 25, 2012

First Day of Pre-K

By mid-August, it was time to head back to school.  I had been counting down the days until I got to start Pre-K!  Mom and Dad dropped me off, and they insisted on walking down to my room with me.  I ran in and immediately started playing.  I love my teachers Ms. Jenna and Ms. Krista, so I know it is going to be an awesome year.  My favorite thing is when we get to watch a movie instead of taking a nap.  I also get punches in my card for being good, and after 3 weeks I got to pick a prize from the treasure chest!


The beginning of school also means it is birthday party season.  One weekend, we had four birthday parties to attend, with three of them on the same day!  First, I went to Jack's party at the fire station. It was awesome touring the station, meeting firemen, hitting the pinata and walking through a fire truck.

 After a quick lunch, we were off to the SciTech Discovery Center for a science party. We got to make gloopity-gloop and trufalla trees.  I had a great time exploring all the hands-on science exhibits.
 From there, we went straight to Pump it Up for a pirate bounce house party. Three parties and cakes made for one tired guy by the evening!
 Recently, we got to go to the Prosper town picnic.  We had sno-cones, played on the playground, and bounced around by the lake.  It was so fun!


I am enjoying my new town and my new school year!

No comments: