Sunday, September 23, 2012

Prosper Soccer 2012

The end of summer and start of fall can only mean one thing....soccer season!  We decided to play in the Prosper soccer league so I could meet some local kids.  I was so ready for opening day!
 We played a hard game against a tough team, and I managed to score two goals.
 At our second game, I got to do the coin toss.  I thought that was pretty cool.  Soccer is so much fun!


 I finally got to do my first real throw-in!  The rules are so much stricter now.  No coaches on the field, no substitutions and ten minute long quarters.



 We got creamed in the second game, but I played my heart out and managed to score one of only two goals for our team in the whole game.
 This weekend, the Sharks were looking much better.  We have improved a lot, but we still have a way to go to catch up to some of the bigger faster teams out there.  I did manage to score the only goal of the game for our team, so I was happy.


 Everyone was proud of how tough I played, and my defense was pretty strong.  It was fun having Nana and the girls there to cheer me on.

 The luckiest part of all is that my dad is my coach.  He is the best dad in the whole world, and I'm so glad I get to play for him every week!


No comments: