The first week of October was VERY busy. On Tuesday, I got up early and went to the doctor with Mommy and Daddy. We got to see my baby sister, Brinley, up on the screen. I was so excited when she waved at me!
After the doctor's appointment, we went window shopping for baby stuff until it was time for lunch. I had some fun on the horse outside of LaHa before we went inside.
After lunch, Mommy had to go back to work. Dad and I dropped her off and went fishing for the afternoon. Uncle Johnny went with us, too, and I caught ten fish!
If that weren't enough fun for one day, it was National Night Out. That evening there was a big block party in our neighborhood right across the street from Aunt Liz's house. I got there early and helped set up.
I got my face painted like a dragon and jumped in the bounce house. We ate plenty of food and met lots of neighbors.
I was so excited when the fire truck arrived! I was the first one to test out the driver's seat. It was awesome.
I got to meet Sparky the fire dog and McGruff the crime dog.
On Wednesday, it was time for the Prosper homecoming parade. We got there early to get a good seat.
I loved watching all the floats, and I figured out that the more you wave, the more candy you get!
I shook my booty to the band and got all kinds of attention. What a fun night!
Because our game last weekend got rained out, we had to make up our game on Thursday night. It was dark and windy, but we had fun. Nannie got to town in time for my game, so she got to see me score a goal!
On Friday I got to stay home from school with Nannie. We went to IHOP for breakfast, raided the Dollar Tree and played all day long. It was so much fun! Friday night a cold front started to blow in, but I was bound and determined to go to theWakeland homecoming game. We bundled up and watched them get a big win.
Saturday morning it was SO COLD. It was a pretty rough game, and it was the first time I didn't score any goals (but neither did any of my teammates.) Everyone said I played awesome defense, and I still had a really good time.
What an awesome week it was, and I've heard this month has many more surprises in store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment