Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Time!

October always brings all kinds of fall adventures.  We recently took a trip out to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina.  We went on a hayride, picked out a pumpkin, went through a hay maze and enjoyed a hot dog.  I love fall!








 Aunt Liz and Uncle John brought me a gigantic pumpkin to carve. Dad and I drew the face and pulled out the insides while mom helped me with the knife!


I have loved going to Pre-K this year, and I am learning so much.  We even have to do homework every week, but I don't mind doing it.
 We recently had a fall festival at school, and I had a blast.  I got to participate in a sing along, ride on a train, go through a petting zoo, got a tattoo and decorated a pumpkin....all while playing my my school buddies.



 With Mommy's belly getting bigger, the arrival of my baby sister is becoming a little more real.  I told my parents we needed to get her room ready as soon as possible.  I helped my parents paint the walls and assemble the crib.  Mommy says we still have a long time, but I want to be prepared!
 Dad's birthday is right around the corner, but we had a fancy lunch over the weekend at a Japanese steakhouse.  I loved watching the chef cook our food, and I got to use chopsticks for the first time.  I was a natural!

No comments: