After months of waiting to find out where we were going on our "special trip," I finally found out on Dad's birthday, October 24. We were going to DISNEYWORLD!!!! It took a few hours for it to sink in, but once I got my hands on the vacation book, I was fired up. We got up very, very early to head to the airport for my very first airplane ride. I looked out the window most of the time, and I made sure monkey got to see the clouds too.
Once we landed, we found our way down to the Disney bus and found Nana! She and I had our ears on and were ready to go.
We got to our hotel, the Grand Floridian, and had a wonderful view of the water and Cinderella's castle.
Our room was just steps away from the boat launch to Magic Kingdom. We jumped right on and were off to ride some rides.
I was so excited to see the castle, and the whole park was decorated for Halloween.
The first ride we rode was Pirates of the Carribean. I like pirates, but it was a little dark and scary for me.
We caught Mickey's parade, and I got tons of attention. There were no other kids nearby, so I got to high five Donald, fist bump goofy and had Peter Pan talk right to me! I was so excited and happy that random people around me were crying just watching me wave and laugh.
We managed to miss a rainstorm while riding in the Haunted Mansion. It was neat, but again it was a little dark and scary.
To avoid some rain, we hopped into a 4-D Donald Duck movie. I LOVED it! I was standing up and reaching out trying to grab everything. It was so cool!
After waiting what seemed like forever, we finally made our way to Cinderella's castle. I was so excited to see it.
We rode tons of awesome rides like Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, and many more.
That night we decided to get to bed early, so we ordered room service. Pizza, fruit and dessert...my favorites!
The next morning, we went to breakfast in our hotel, and we got to meet Tigger, Pooh, Alice, and Mary Poppins. Tigger is my absolute favorite, and I was fired up!
After breakfast, we went over to Hollywood Studios for some more fun.
We waited in line to meet Buzz and Woody and took lots of fun pictures while we waiting.
After meeting the guys, we waited over an hour to ride the Toy Story Ride. I thought it was totally worth it! It was like a big video game and I got to spin around and shoot stuff. I loved it!
After some lunch and playing on the playground, I got to meet Lightning McQueen and Mater!
We also caught the Disney Jr. show with Handy Manny, Little Einsteins and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It was so cool catching gold deblunes that fell from the sky!
We took a bus over to Downtown Disney for dinner and a little shopping. There were so many cool shops and statues. I had a really great time!
We had dinner reservations at an awesome restaurant called T-Rex. It was filled with robot dinosaurs and there was a meteor shower every fifteen minutes. The food was awesome, and we topped off dinner with a giant chocolate extinction dessert. Yummy!
After dinner, I played at the Lego store, got my caricature made, and Nana let me build my very own Spiderman car. I loved picking out the pieces and building it myself.
On the way to the bus, I decided to have a little fun in the fountain. I was soaked, but had an awesome time.
Saturday morning we went back to Hollywood Studios for a dancing breakfast with June, Agent Oso, Handy Manny and Jake. I got to meet and have a dance party with them right in the middle of breakfast!
After breakfast, we went over to Epcot. I couldn't wait to see the "big golf ball."
I loved all the rides, but had an especially good time on Soarin'. I liked pretending to fly through the air! We saw all sorts of cool things, got a souvenir of my second favorite ride, Figment!
We went back to the hotel for some dinner, but I was so tired I decided to take a nap while everyone else ate!
I really wanted to go ride Peter Pan, so after dinner we took the boat back over to Magic Kingdom. I took this awesome picture of Mom and Dad.
We got there just in time to watch the electric parade before riding the go carts and Buzz's Big Spin.
I had to stop and participate in Chip and Dale's dance party where I could have danced all night long.
Finally we made it to my favorite ride of all time.....Peter Pan! I love this ride so much, we rode it at least five times during the trip. I loved looking down at all the different scenes.
We finished up the night with a trip on It's a Small World, and I tried my hand at pulling the Sword in the Stone.
Sunday morning we were up and off to the Animal Kingdom. We got to go on a real safari and saw lots of animals like giraffes, lions, and zebras.
We got to have lunch with Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy! It was so cool having them come right up to our table!
We spent the rest of the afternoon exploring, riding rides, watching shows and meeting more characters. Disney is great!
Sunday night was the big night....it was time for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We got to wear our costumes, see a special parade and fireworks, and even got to trick-or-treat through the Magic Kingdom. It was an absolute blast!!!!
On our way out of the park, we stumbled upon Woody's dance party. The place was almost empty, so I went in and tore up the dance floor with some of my favorite characters. You can beat getting special attention! It pays to close down the park.
Monday morning we had breakfast at the hotel, and I got to eat the biggest Mickey pancake ever...with sprinkles!
We went back to Downtown Disney for some more shopping and fun.
I loved building things and racing them at the Lego store. I spent at least an hour playing there.
For dinner, we went to Fulton's Crab House where I had the best food ever....a lobster corndog! It's all I could talk about, and it was delicious. I also tried my hand at cracking some lobster.
I got a new jacket because it started to get cold, and we decided to head back to the hotel for a quick recharge.
Before long, Dad, Nana and I went back for one final late night at Magic Kingdom. We rode all my favorite rides again.
Our final morning, it was time to pack up. Nana and I sorted through our Halloween candy (and there was a TON of it). We said goodbye to our luggage and the hotel and went back to Magic Kingdom for a few final hours.




No comments:
Post a Comment