Since we couldn't go to Nederland over Christmas, everyone decided to come visit us the week after! First it was my Nana, Uncle Clint, Aunt Lori and the boys. The girls, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Troy, Aunt Liz and Uncle John came over too and there were presents EVERYWHERE! It was awesome!
We did lots of playing outside and even had leftover snow for a few days. There's nothing like some backyard football and baseball with your cousins.
Once the first crew left, Uncle Daniel, Nannie and PaPa Vaughn came up. There were MORE presents for me to open! I am one lucky guy, and we spent plenty of time playing with all my new toys and even roasted some S'mores in the backyard.
It was a low key New Years and start to 2013. We have been in our normal routine since school started back up, and I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my baby sister, Brenley. I even got to go to a big brother class at the hospital where I learned how to take care of a baby and took a tour of the hospital. I am officially ready for her to be here!
It looks like there will be lots of exciting changes to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment