On February 11, 2013, after an early morning doctor's appointment, Mommy had a Monday filled with contractions. After work they got worse, and by 8:30 pm she finally called the doctor. Daddy took her to the hospital to get some pain medicine, but little did he know that my sister was really on her way. At 10:53 pm, Brenley Grace Bell was born at 7 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long. Everyone was SO surprised....especially Mommy and Daddy. She was beautiful and healthy.
I was very very nervous when I got to the hospital, but Mommy pulled me up onto the bed so I could hold her. She was our little princess, and I love her so much.
That afternoon, my Nannie and Nana arrived to meet her. Everyone was so happy she was finally here.
Aunt Elizabeth, Aunt Jenny, Kalynne, Hannah, Campbell all came by too!
Brenley was pretty cute, but she mostly wanted to sleep, eat or cuddle with Mommy.
Daddy put a bow on her and Mommy got her ready to head home. She wasn't a fan of changing clothes.
Our family was finally complete, and we were ready to head home. We showed Brenley all around the house, but her favorite spot was in someone's arms.
When she was five days old, we had our pictures made. We are both pretty photogenic!
I love my new sister so much, and I can't wait for us to start our adventures together!














No comments:
Post a Comment