Carter has decided to share his blog with me, and it's time for my very first post! Valentine's Day is a super fun day, and I was happy to spend my very first one at home. I was NOT very happy about getting my first real bath at home though!
We got some pretty fun gifts, and my awesome brother got me my very first ball and glove. It is too cool, and I can't wait until I'm big enough to play catch with him.
After a full day of fun, I finished the night with a story and tucking my brother into bed.
Later in the week, I got bundled up and went off to my first doctor's appointment. At three days old, I was already almost back to my birthweight, and I got an A+ from Dr. G.
Carter was running around trying to fly the new plan Uncle Johnny gave him.We have so much fun that I have to recharge with naps most of the day!
It looks like our house is always running crazy, and I'm excited to go along for the ride!
-Brenley
No comments:
Post a Comment