Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Fun

February was full of non-stop excitement.  Uncle Troy, Aunt Jenny and the girls came by to visit with Brenley.




 The Prosper Fire Department got a new fire engine and had a big celebration to unveil it.  Daddy, PaPa Vaughn and I walked over and enjoyed the festivities.  I stood next to the bell and even got to get inside of the fire engine! It was great!


 Uncle Daniel came to town to meet Brenley, and we decided to go out for a Guys Day with Dad and PaPa Vaughn.  At Main Event, we bowled and played video games.  I even won enough tickets to get myself an awesome set of handcuffs!  It was sooooooooo much fun!!!






 Because Brenley is too small to go anywhere, we play around the house a ton.  I love keeping her entertained.

 I like to read to Brenley and show her my homework.  I also show her how to play with her toys, and even named her big pink bear Mr. Fluffy. 



Sometimes we watch movies together, but she mostly sleeps.
 People keep sending over presents for Brenley, but my favorite was a bouquet of cookies.  My favorite was the one that said "Big Brother Carter."

She likes to rock with Mom and play with Dad.  We had a mean game of Uno going!

 In even more exciting news, I finally got to start T-ball!  I suited up and headed out to practice.  I had so much fun hitting the ball and running the bases.  Dad is an assistant coach, and Mom, Brenley and Aunt Liz all came out to watch me play.  I can't wait for my first game!



 Brenley got to have a playdate of her own while I was at school.  Zoe came over to meet her and they laid around together.  I guess that's what babies do for fun.
 She was very healthy at her 2 week check up: 8 lbs, 8 oz and 20.8 inches.  She gained a whole pound in one week!  Dr. G gave her a huge A+!  She is growing up so fast!





No comments: