Mommy tries to make me look "cute" by putting bows on my head. I'm not much of a fan.
We go for walks when the weather is nice or when we go over to see Aunt Liz and Uncle John. They have us over for dinner most Wednesday nights, and I look forward to getting out of the house. When it is pretty, I like to lay out by the pool!
When the weather is bad, Carter entertains us inside. Sometimes he's a pirate, sometimes a ninja, sometimes a fireman or policeman. He can do it all!
Mommy thinks I look so sweet when I sleep, so she's always snapping pictures of me. It's amazing that I'm able to get any rest around this place.
Mommy has started venturing out without me every once in a while. She thinks I don't notice, but I do! She and Carter went out for a day of lunch and shopping. How fun!
When they got back, we played, and then they made me do tummy time. I let them know I don't like it by screaming as loud as I can!
Mommy and I took some good naps, and I watched movies with the boys to to pass the time while Daddy was off.
I got all dolled up in green for my first St. Patrick's Day! We went over to Aunt Liz's to celebrate Campbell's 4th birthday a few days early.
Carter goes to school two days a week, but when he is home, we keep mom very busy.
Carter decided to practice hunting Easter eggs inside, ut he did it dressed as a baseball player/pirate/bunny. He's so silly!
Nanny came up for a quick visit, and while she and Mommy were out shopping, Carter gave me my very first bottle. He thought it was the most awesome thing in the world to be the only person other than Mommy to feed me.
He is such a good brother. He even keeps me entertained in the tub!
At the end of the month, I got all dressed up for a big day out on the town. I went out to lunch with Mommy and her friend. I thought I rocked this hot pink outfit!
Later that night, we went to Carter's opening ceremony for T-ball. It got postponed twice due to rain, so he was thrilled to finally get his uniform. Boy did he look handsome! It was cold and windy, so I stayed bundled up, but the boys stayed warm by running crazy on the field.
I'm looking forward to my first road trip down to Nederland for Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment