Later that afternoon, we loaded up and went on my first road trip. We were off to Nederland, and I decided to be on my best behavior. I slept almost the entire time!
I was very excited to meet everyone, and Carter was even more excited to play with our cousins.
The boys played outside a lot, but Carter came in to show me what he would look like as a catcher. I thought he looked pretty natural.
On Friday I got to meet Mama and Papa Collins, Aunt Brenda and Aunt Pat. They sure were fun!
Friday night we went out to eat with Nannie, PaPa Vaughn, Uncle Daniel and his girlfriend. Afterward we hung out and played at Nannie's house. All weekend they took turns hiding eggs with Carter. I can't wait until I'm old enough to hunt them.
I also got to meet Allie and Aunt Mary Sue.
Finally on Easter morning we got to see our baskets FULL of goodies!
We ran over to see what the boys had gotten too, and then it was finally time to hunt eggs. They are a silly group of guys!
Nana gave me some clothes and Carter got a ton of ninja turtle gear. I also got some snuggle time in with Mommy, Dylan and Peyton. Aunt Linda and Uncle Jim came over to meet me as well.
We went over to Mama and PaPa Collins' house for Easter lunch. I just love my family!
I also got to meet Tatum, Aunt Pam and Mandi. So many names to remember!
On our way out of town, we stopped by Nannie's to pick up our Easter baskets from her. We said goodbye to everyone and headed back to Dallas. We were exhausted! We are so blessed to have so many people that love us!
Now I'm ready for whatever April has in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment