For Father's Day I got Dad tickets to the Dirk Nowitzki Celebrity Baseball game. I didn't really know who any of the players were, but Dad did. I was just excited to spend an awesome day at the ballpark with him. I practiced throwing the baseball, watched the game, and got to eat ice cream from a tiny baseball helmet!
My great Aunt and Uncle Pat and Mike came for a visit. Aunt Pat and I played ninja turtles and all sorts of other things around the house, and Uncle Mike and I had some long chats out on the back patio. We toured around town and took them to eat at Randy White's BBQ. They loved all the cool Dallas Cowboy stuff on display there, and we loved having them visit!My garden has been doing great! I harvested quite a few tomatoes and my first ever squash. We cooked them up, and they were delicious!
Brenley is getting bigger and is so much fun to play with. She loves floating around in the pool and playing around the house. She is one very silly and very cute girl!
Mom decided that we should have a special mommy/son day. It can be hard sharing her with Brenley sometimes, so it was exciting to have her all to myself. We went to see Monsters U at the theater, and I thought it was hysterical. Afterward, we went to the library for an hour and mom tutored. I got to play on the computer the whole time, so I was happy. After that, we went to Testa for some pizza and an awesome Nutella dessert! What a wonderful day!
We packed a whole summer's worth of fun into June, and there is even more excitement to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment