Sunday, October 19, 2008

AGGIELAND!!


Man, have I been busy! Mommy and daddy took me to Aggieland this weekend, and I got to stay the night in a hotel for the first time. It was fun, but I'm glad to be back home. My parents thought Kyle Field would be TOO LOUD, so Nannie and Papa Vaughn drove up to play with me instead. Daddy was happy that Tech won, and mommy was just glad A&M didn't get totally blown away. They missed me the whole time they were at the game, but I was having fun!! I did get to go see Mommy's brick outside the rec center, so I was able to see a bit of campus. I even met up with Aunt Liz and Uncle John at the hotel down the street. It was a fun trip, but I'm ready to stay home for a few weeks. Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Gig 'em and Wreck 'em!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Carter ~ Nannie & Papa Vaughn certainly had fun with you this weekend. You are becoming quite the talker (aka cooing)and we love it when you laugh and smile. You were definitely the hit of the hotel all dressed in your Aggie attire. Hope to see you again very soon.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie

Nana said...

Hey little man. You sure look sharp in your aggie clothes. Can't wait to see you in your Texas Tech outfit. Won't be long and you get to check out the Tech campus. What a lucky boy. Pawpaw and I sure do miss you. Take care of your Mommy and Daddy for us. We love you. Nana