I got to go to a restaurant today!! Mommy took me to meet daddy and tons of his coworkers at On the Border for lunch. I was so well behaved, and they were all very impressed. I slept most of the time and sat in mommy's lap for a bit when I woke up, but I didn't cry at all :) A cold front came through last night, and the high temperature was only 66 today. Mommy got to dress me in my button up shirt and courdoroy pants...I was sooooooo handsome. Well, I have to go pack for my trip to Aggieland tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My oh my Carter, you definitely are a busy little man. And you are so handsome all dressed up. I am glad Daddy got to show you off today and I know that all his friends and co-workers thought you were adorable. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Until then,
Hugs & kisses ~
Nannie
Post a Comment