First, I will put on my scary skeleton outfit that Nana bought me.......
....then I will do the "Thriller" dance. BOO!!!
And I shall ring my first doorbell......"Trick or Treat!!!!!!!"

Marion Barber (aka Uncle Troy) hooks me up with the candy. Mommy and Daddy say I'm too young to eat it. I think they just want it all to themselves.


Marion Barber (aka Uncle Troy) hooks me up with the candy. Mommy and Daddy say I'm too young to eat it. I think they just want it all to themselves.
A quick wardrobe change, and I am off to my first football game at Pizza Hut Park. Go Wolverines!!! I am so popular. I really like looking at all the lights and people on the field. The cheerleaders LOVE me. What can I say...chicks dig me :)
1 comment:
You were so scary in your skeleton outfit ~ but so adorable too!!! You certainly had a busy Halloween. I can't wait to see you again!
I love you,
Nannie
Post a Comment