I did it! I actually spent the night in my own crib in my own room all by myself! I was so happy to be able to S-T-R-E-T-C-H out. That cradle was just getting too small. I slept from 9:00 pm until 3:00am, and then again until around 6:00. I heard that my mommy did not sleep at all though!
In other news, I got to go watch my friend Jacob play soccer yesterday. It was so beautiful, we just had to get outside. I really like soccer and can't wait to play myself! Today I got to go with my parents to Target. It was nice to get out, but still kind of boring for a baby.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!
2 comments:
Carter ~ you are so brave to sleep all alone! What a big boy you are!! Nannie misses you very much and can't wait until she can love and kiss and hug you again.
Love you forever,
Nannie
WOW! Slept all night in your crib!
You were ready to CRASH! YOU are so ADORABLE!! and you are growing up TOOOO FAST!
Love ya,
Great Aunt Pat
Post a Comment