Monday, December 1, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

After a wonderful holiday week, I had to go in for my 4 month check-up today. Boy time flies! Daddy took me in for a routine appointment. Everything looks great, and I didn't cry too much after all my shots. Here are my new stats: 14 lbs 14 oz (50%) & 24.5 in. (50%)! I also get to start eating rice cereal now. Mommy and daddy are going to let me try it later this week, so I'll let you know how it goes. Also, I had my pictures taken recently. Below are a few, but you can check them all out at: http://www.sdsphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/6674643_jF7bD#P-3-12

I love my hoodie....
but I love my robe even more!
Mommy loves this one:
Have a great week!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

I LOVE all your pictures!! You are growing up so fast. I am just glad I have gotten to spend time with you. I love you forever.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie