It is officially COLD! We had a huge cold front blow in today, so daddy made a fire. Mommy and daddy went to their parent orientation at my new day care today. I don't start until January, but they had to get me all signed up. Mommy seemed sad, but she tells me it is a great place and that I will make lots of friends there.

I'm suited up and ready to go!
One of my first bites....YUMMY.
FEED ME FASTER!!!
Anyway, I haven't posted any pics in a while, but I haven't been up to much.
I love having fun and laughing!
And believe it or not, I DO still live with my parents :) They need me!
Here are a few stills from my first cereal eating experience. I've only been at it a week, but I already grab the spoon from mommy and feed myself. It's messy, but FUN!!! Daddy got some video footage of me doing it, so maybe that will pop up soon.
Here's mommy mixing up my very first bowl!
Hope everyone had a great week, and stay warm!!!
1 comment:
I love your latest pics. I miss kissing and hugging you but I will see you again next week. Stay warm and keep watching for Santa!!
Love you bunches,
Nannie
Post a Comment