Today was a very busy day. Once mommy and I got up and going, she took me to visit my new daycare. We played for about 20 minutes, and I was very well behaved. I looked all around and was really interested in my new friends. I think it made mommy feel better getting to spend some time with the workers too. I'll let you know how next week goes though :)
After that, we took a little shopping trip to Target and then headed home. It was BEAUTIFUL outside (but a little windy), so mommy bundled me up and took me for a walk around the park and down the greenbelt.

After a quick nap in my stroller, we grabbed a blanket and my drum from Santa and headed outside. I laid around awhile, and then I practiced sitting up and playing my drum. I still wobble a little, but I'm getting pretty good now!


All that activity wore me out and all I wanted was to nap at my swing. It's not my fault I was a little bit grumpy. Why can't mom just put the camera down and let me rest already!!!
I hope everyone else enjoyed their day and have a safe New Year's Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment