In other news, I am now sitting up all by myself! I have a little more progress to make before I'm perfect at it, but mommy and daddy are proud of me. This week mommy gets to stay home with me before my big first day of daycare on the 5th. I'll keep you posted on all that later. Mommy says there are TOO many pictures to choose from for the blog, so she'll send out an album in the next few days. Email her if you don't get it. Have a great last week of 2008 :)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Happy Holidays!
Where do I even begin? I have had the craziest week, but it was fantastic! First, I stayed a few nights at Nannie's house where I went to a wedding reception, opened presents, and met two cousins. Then I went down to Nederland for a whole week. I saw TONS of family and got a ridiculous amount of presents. (Thanks everyone!!) Mommy and daddy couldn't bring them all back in one trip, so I had to leave some there for next time! Santa was pretty good to me, but I had the most fun just hanging out with everyone. It was very tiring, and I don't want to get back into my car seat for a while, but overall I had a great time. I hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas!!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carter ~ You are the most adorable baby I've ever seen!!! We had so much fun with you at Christmas and can't wait to see you again soon.
Hugs & kisses with lots of love,
Nannie
Post a Comment