Monday, February 9, 2009

En Fuego!

I am on fire today, in more ways than one! At school today we had a fire drill. I did NOT enjoy it one single bit. In fact, I screamed uncontrollably the entire time even though I was LIFO (last in the crib, first out). I'm over it though.

I've been feeling much better, and daddy is taking me back to the doctor tomorrow. If I'm all well, I'll have to get my shots. But....if I'm a good boy, I get to go to my first basketball game. Mommy's student wrote a letter asking her to come for teacher appreciation night, so we all get to go! I've been practicing my dunking so I can show those kids how it's done. (Thanks Auntie Susan!!!)
This is fun. How about a little one-on-one?

Well, I'm off to get ready for bed. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Carter ~ you are too cute!! I love you and can't wait to see you this weekend.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie