So, all kinds of things have been happening the past few days. I guess I'll start from the beginning......
Thursday, January 29th was my half-birthday!! Happy 6 months to me! Aren't I getting so big?
Good news: I got out of my shots! I also get to start eating baby food and practicing with a sippy cup. Bad news: I have my first ear infection. I have to take antibiotics for 10 days and then go back. Here are my stats: 16.3 lbs (25-30%), 25.8'' (40-50%), head circumference 16.3'' (10%)
Saturday was a crazy day as well. I finally decided to show everyone that I can roll over from my back to my tummy. I love chasing after my ball and grabbing my toes. I'll be crawling before you know it!



Mommy went to her Academic Decathalon competition on Saturday, too. Her team came in 2nd in the Region, and she gave me her medal. Don't I look sharp?
Mommy went to her Academic Decathalon competition on Saturday, too. Her team came in 2nd in the Region, and she gave me her medal. Don't I look sharp?
Today, I got to eat baby food for the first time. Daddy picked PEAS as my first food! I wasn't too sure what to think of it, but I eventually ate a bit.
Then later this afternoon I got to drink some water from a sippy cup. I knew EXACTLY what to do without any help. I think I just need a smaller cup :)
1 comment:
Carter ~ you are definitely becoming my little man. I love and miss you and can't wait to see you on Valentine's Day!
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment