Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Take Cover!

That's right, you get new posts two days in a row! My life has just been that busy! Daddy took me to the doctor today, and my ear infection is finally gone. I got my shots, and took them like a champ. As soon as Daddy picked me up, I quit crying.


Because I was so good, I got to go to my first basketball games. I loved watching the people run up and down the court. I fell asleep at the end of the boys game, but woke up just in time to see them win in overtime. (I enjoyed hanging out with the cheerleaders for a bit too. One day I'll get a picture.)




About 5 minutes after we got home, a horrible storm blew in. The tornado sirens went off and the whole family (yes, that includes Rocco) piled into the guest bathroom. I didn't really know what was going on, but we are all safe! (I think I get to sleep with mommy and daddy tonight since there is a watch until 5am..hehe.)


Overall, since I've been feeling better, I have been VERY happy boy! Hope everyone else is happy too. Night night!

,

2 comments:

4 bell boys said...

so glad you are feeling better carter!! can't wait to see you this weekend :)

Kathy said...

Nannie can't wait to see you. Only 2 more days before I get to kiss you all over!

Love,
Nannie