Saturday, April 25, 2009

STUCK!

It was a pretty low key week, so I don't have too much news to report. I'm still crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything, so my parents have to be on their toes. I have always liked to crawl up under the coffee table, but earlier this week I made it ALL the way in. Once both my feet got off the ground though, I got scared. I was STUCK! I kept forgetting that it scared me, so I did it several times in a row. Mommy and daddy laughed, but I didn't think it was funny!
Another tooth is coming in on the bottom, and the ladies at daycare have been sneaking me Cheerios. I think mommy is going to break down and buy me some this weekend. I've got all kinds of skills with my sippy cup now, and I drink my water and juice like a champ. Laughing and babbling are my favorite things to do at the moment, and everyone around me seems to like them too!
On Tuesday of next week, I am getting the tubes put into my ears. I can't wait to feel better! I'm sure my parents will keep everyone updated. Well, I played with my cousins all day today, so I am pooped! Night night!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love your updates and seeing your pictures. You are such a cute, fun little man. I love you and miss you a lot! Hope to see you soon.

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie