Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I had a great trip to Nederland & Baytown the past week. It was so much fun seeing everyone. There are so many pictures Mommy doesn't even have yet, and so many she can't fit on here. I had so much fun! First, a late Happy Father's Day to my daddy. He's my favorite playmate and the best dad EVER. I love you dad!!! I also had tons of fun with my PawPaw, Poppy, Godfather Uncle Daniel and Papa Vaughn. I hope you all had a wonderful day! We spent the first part of our trip in Nederland, and I saw so many people! I really liked seeing my great grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. It is crazy how many relatives I have! At Uncle Clint's we spent lots of time in the pool so I could practice my swimming skills. Floating around is so relaxing :) Daddy helped me go down the slide, mommy made me practice kicking, and my cousins just played with me! After all that swimming, Wilson helped me take a relaxing swing. Inside, I crawled around like crazy, played with tons of toys, and found every type of sports ball you can imagine. Ready....set...hut! After my extended visit to Nederland, we headed to Nannie's. She showed me the tupperware drawer, and I had a blast. The Country Crock container was my favorite :) I didn't get a chance to go on the boat this time, but I did get to go for my first night swim. I just love the water! After all that traveling, visiting and swimming, I was totally exhausted. I had a wonderful time visiting with everyone, and Mommy will be sending more pictures via email. Now it is FINALLY time to hang out with mommy for a few weeks...woohoo.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We loved seeing you this weekend and can't wait to see you again soon.

Love forever,
Nannie