I was so excited yesterday when a package came in the mail from my Nannie! I ripped it open and found a brand new pair of rain boots! I can wear them in the snow, mud, or rain. Mommy helped me slip them on, and I thought they were great. The eyes were the best. Thanks Nannie!!

This week I got pretty sick, but Daddy stayed home with me until I got better. Other than that, it's been pretty uneventful. We've played outside, rode my tricycle, read tons of books, played Wii basketball, and my new favorite activity....PUZZLES! 
Today I hung out with my cousins and watched the Cowboys lose, and I'm looking forward to an extra day home with my parents tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you like puzzles ~ they are fun! You and your mom and dad will have a great day tomorrow and I know you will have plenty more adventures next week.
Hope to see you soon,
Love,
Nannie
love the boots!! let me tell you, boys at any age love their boots. they make for great (sometimes messy) adventures :) have a great week!
Post a Comment