HAPPY NEW YEAR! I spent my New Year's celebration just hanging out with my parents and covering the house with all my new toys. I got to ride my tricycle inside the house, and I even played a little golf.
Over the weekend I also rediscovered the tupperware cabinet. We have a TON of that stuff, so I spread it out everywhere. Some of it is even good to sit on!
After a few days of it being strewn about, Mommy and I reorganized everything. I doubt it will stay that way for long, though!
Daddy has a hurt back, so he had to spend a lot of time on the floor. I didn't mind because he was down on my level. I was able to play with him all the time!
Mom and Dad spent a lot of time reading books with me over the break because it is my favorite thing to do. I can say about twenty new words and will repeat anything I hear. I LOVE TO TALK! I showed off all my new skills when I went back to school today, and my teachers were impressed. Overall, I wasn't too happy to be there though. I had a few meltdowns, especially when Mommy left. I was so happy when she picked me up, and the best moment of the day was when Daddy got home. He and I played a fun game where I count to three, jump off my chair and he catches me and throws me up the air. It was AWESOME!
Rocco and I have been playing some fun games lately too. We play tug of war, fetch (I love throwing his toys for him), and then I get to give him treats. We're best buds.
Hopefully everyone has a great first week of the year, and hopefully mine will get even better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you so much so Nannie may have to come visit pretty soon. I can't wait to hear all your new words and have a big conversation with you. Then we can sit down and read all your new books. It will be so muc fun!!!!
Hugs & kisses,
Nannie
Post a Comment