All kinds of things were going on this week. I never did get excited about going back to school, and I cried a whole lot. Changing my daily routine is hard! I know it makes Mommy sad, but I don't want to go! I've been asking for her and Daddy during the day, and a few days I waited at the door with my coat for her to come pick me up. Lucky for me, the weather was changing too. It was COLD this week....really cold. We had a surprise ice day on Thursday, so everyone just stayed home. We turned on the fire, stayed cozy in our sweats and played all day. I even got to watch a little TV. I loved sitting in my chair and on my stool, munching on goldfish and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Hot Dog!!
By the end of the week, I was exhausted. I couldn't even stay awake in the bathtub. Mom thought it was funny and started snapping pictures. I was not amused!
This weekend we mostly played around the house. We did go watch the Cowboys game with my cousins and sat with them at church. I love hanging out with those girls! On Saturday morning, I woke up and decided that I am far too big and smart for a high chair. Those are for babies. I refused to get in and pulled myself up into the chair at the table to eat breakfast. Only my eyes were over the tabletop, but I made it work just fine. Mom, Dad and I finally negotiated an agreement that I would sit in my chair, but they would lower it to table height and ditch the tray.
Also, I get to use my own utensils at all times, and no putting food in those baby bowls. I want the whole container please, and I will manage just fine!
I'm looking forward to another exciting week, and then another long weekend with the family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You certainly are growing up to be quite the little man. I am happy that you are so determined. When your mommy was little she was very independent and outspoken as well and the doctor would tell me "Well, very intelligent children are hard to handle sometimes." So tell your mommy good luck trying to stifle your independence!!!
I love you,
Nannie
Post a Comment