Sunday, January 31, 2010

Time Flies!

I know, I know. It's been two whole weeks since I've posted, but things have been a bit out of the ordinary lately. For starters, I got pretty sick....two different times! I stayed home with Daddy for several days. When I went back to school, I caught something else and had to go home again. At that point Nannie came up to take care of me for a whole week. We had a lot of fun once I started feeling better! We read lots of books, did puzzles, and I showed off my extensive vocabulary! For a while though, all I wanted to do was sleep with my stuffed animals, hang out with mom and dad, and watch Wii basketball on the TV.One of my new favorite things to do at home is coloring! Aunt Jenny bought me a coloring book and some crayons, and we all went to town!! I want to color all the time, and yellow seems to be my favorite crayon. Since Mommy had to go out of town with her AcDec team this weekend, Daddy and I decided to head down to Nederland for a visit. We had a fun car ride down with Nannie, and one back with the girls. While I was there, I got to do all sorts of fun things and meet all kinds of new people. Everyone went out to eat at Larry's French Market for seafood and dancing. So much fun!!! I also got to celebrate at Peyton's 1st birthday party and a belated birthday for PawPaw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Playing around with my cousins and relatives was lots of fun. I loved my Thomas the Train balloon and spent lots of time kicking and throwing balls around. I was definitely missing some college football this weekend! I did get to go to a Nederland basketball game where I met some of Daddy's old friends. While I didn't have my keyboard with me, I did stumble across Wilson's drum set. I rocked it out!! We also had fun making smores on the firepit, and I got to spend some quality time with my PawPaw. I'm so glad I got to visit so many people, but I was very happy to see Mommy when we got back. I'm looking forward to an exciting week as I transition up to the 18 month old room at school!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So glad you had some exciting adventures this weekend with all your cousins. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Nannie will be watching as you transition to your new room this week and I hope you learn many new things with your new teachers.

I love and miss you,
Nannie