Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Final Days of Being One!

The end of my second year of life has been pretty low key. It's mostly been a lot of playing around with Mommy and Rocco. I did host and attend several playgroups, but I don't have any pictures to share. I had so much fun visiting with other kids, so going back to school might not be so bad. We have had several visitors though. Mommy's friend Jenny came to visit, and we had lots of fun together. Nannie has been here all week, too! We have had a blast doing all sorts of fun stuff like going for a ride in my wagon, riding the carousel at the mall (right before a trip to the Disney store of course), and playing around the house. I've been showing her all my moves on the basketball court, soccer pitch, and baseball diamond. I just can't get enough sports in my life! Have you met my new "babies," Cal Ripken, Jr. and Ken Griffey, Jr.? I found them in a bin under the guest bed. They travel with me often, and I like to get dressed up in proper baseball attire as well. You've got to have a hat and some shades!I don't really have too much to report, but I am sooooo excited about turning 2 tomorrow. I can't wait for cupcakes and hopefully a few more presents!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

OMG....love the shades. You definitely are a COOL DUDE and Nannie is having so much fun playing with you this week.

I love you bunches...
Nannie