I've been out of touch for a while because I was having too much fun visiting my family. We drove down to Nederland and stayed a whole week so we could see everyone! We spent a few nights at Uncle Daniel's, and one night Daddy took me to see him at the radio station. Once I got used to it, I was rockin' the mic!
I also spent plenty of time with my great grandparents. I went to eat at Taco Rey with Mama and Papa Collins, and I even got a special taste of her famous spaghetti. It was delicious!
We also had a very busy stay at Uncle Clint & Aunt Lori's. ALL 7 of my cousins were in town, in addition to lots of extended family, for the Hall family reunion. It was hot and crazy, but I had a blast just playing outside and swimming every day. I love my cousins so much, and I wish I could see them more often. We play at maximum intensity at all times, but we'll always take a break to ride in Nana's golf cart. (I really prefer to drive!)
The 4th of July was very exciting because it started off with an early birthday party for me! We decided to have an early celebration so everyone could attend. I had an awesome Mickey Mouse cake, opened lots of presents, and finished the party out with some swimming. Even when it started pouring down rain, I decided to stay in the pool. Thanks everyone for making my celebration so much fun! 

We got to go swimming again at my Uncle Bobby's 4th of July BBQ, and then I got back in the pool with Nana and Daddy to watch fireworks. Mommy thinks I'm turning into a fish! We finished the trip off with a visit to Nannie's house. It rained, and rained, and rained, so we found plenty of ways to have fun inside. We might not have been able to go out in the boat, but I can still keep it clean!
Now is it back home and back to normal. A young boy's work is never done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! We had so much fun during your visit. Swimming in the rain is one of my favorite memories of your birthday.
Hope to see you soon.
Love you bunches,
Nannie
Post a Comment