Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Fun Filled Week!

The week started off on Monday with Mommy and Daddy's 7th wedding anniversary. I got to go with them to the Cheesecake Factory, and I ate some chocolate cake cheesecake. It was awesome! Mommy was gone for two days for work, so I stayed home with Daddy. I got to play at Aunt Jenny's a few hours each day, and I had a blast. Once Mom got back, it was business as usual. On Friday, Campbell came over to play for a few hours. We had fun chasing Rocco (and each other) all around the house.

When it cooled off, we were able to go outside. I had some work to do on my house, and once I got it cleaned up, Campbell got to be my first non-adult house guest. We cooked up all kinds of stuff inside and out. We have so much fun together! This weekend has been full of soccer, errands, bike rides, shopping and playing. In other news, I went through a short phase of always wanting to wear socks on my hands, and now I'm obsessed with my Elmo pjs. I fight my parents every morning when I have to take them off, and I love to take my baths because I get to put them on afterward. I'm looking forward to another fun week at home!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

And you look so cute in your Elmo pj's! It seems like you and Campbell had a great day and I am so proud of you for sharing your toys and your playhouse with your little cousin.

Counting the days until I get to see you again. Love and miss you bunches!

Hugs & kisses,
Nannie

Nana said...

We are so glad you are having such a fun summer. Sooo many great pictures. Pawpaw and I love you very much. Can't wait until our next visit. Love you little man. Nana & Pawpaw