Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Wishing a Happy Grandparent's Day to my Nannie & Papa, Nana & PawPaw, Poppy, and Mama and PaPa Collins. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I love you very much! I was lucky that I was able to see my Nana & PawPaw this morning because they were in town for a visit. I loved that they stayed the night with me, and we played all weekend long. The girls came over for hamburgers, and we had a blast playing outside. The water in the fountain was too appealing to pass up (even though Mommy says not to play in it), and we practiced invading my house from all angles. Inside we watched football all weekend, and we saw the Lamar Cardinals pick up their first win online. Go LU! Best of all, we got to eat CAKE! Yummy!! Today I got to see Daddy play soccer again. Eventhough they didn't win, I like going to watch him anyway. He's the best!!When I needed a break from the game, I ran around the baseball fields and hung out in the dugout. I don't need much to entertain me if I'm outside!

Looking forward to another great week ahead!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You certainly are a busy fellow. Thank you for the grandparents' day wishes and I hope to get some hugs and kisses from you very soon. I love the pictures of you exploring with your fun cousins!

I will see you soon. Until then...

Love you bunches,
Nannie

Nana said...

We had such a great time at your house this weekend. Nothing is better than spending time with you and your cousins. We love you soooo much. See you in October.
Love you!!
Nana